Monday, March 18, 2013


SBBC By The Numbers - Second Week!
March 11-17, 2013

Monday
45 minutes running
15 minutes strength training
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  8

Tuesday
56 minutes running
15 minutes running - Girls on the Run
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  9

Wednesday
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  2


Thursday
20 minutes run/walk - Girls on the Run
20 minutes strength training
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  6


Friday
46 minutes running
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  6.5

Saturday
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  2


Sunday
Water
Freggies
Total Points:  2


Total Points for week:  35.5

Recap:  I missed the mark on my goal for points this week, mostly because I had to go on a retreat Friday/Saturday for the Conference Youth that I lead and by the time I got home I had hit the wall.  The whole week was tough schedule wise - I'm not sure I was ever home before 7 o'clock and then there was still dinner and everything to deal with.  Just very, very tiring.  Missed getting in the 13 mile long run that I had actually hoped to split between Saturday and Sunday.  Oh well - back on the wagon for Monday morning and hopefully I'll hit my target this week!

Goals for week 3 - Trying for that 45 points again, and I'm going to start using that new Ninja blender I purchased this morning to try some green smoothie recipes in advance of the 30 day green smoothie challenge I'm embarking upon in April.  That should be interesting!  I also have a goal of losing 5 pounds between March 14th and April 14th (the bigger goal is 20 pounds by my 41st birthday on July 14th), so I'll keep working towards that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment